SEND FILES over the network
Mac OS X
1. Under the Go menu, select Connect to Server.
* Under Server address: enter 220.127.116.11. Click Connect.
2. Login as dropoff, and password is dropoff. Click Connect.
3. Another window appears with server choices.
* To drop off files, highlight Transfer and click OK. Drag your folder over the Drop folder until it darkens. Drop it in.
4. You will receive the message: "You do not have permission to see the results of this operation."
Drop your files anyway (click OK), but you will not be able to alter or delete them. You cannot open the folder, either.
5. Contact the staff person you are working with to confirm file submission.
6. When you are finished copying all files to our server, drag the Transfer server icon from your desktop to the Trash.
1. Go to My Network Places OR Network in Windows 7/8.
* Enter this ftp address in the Address box and then press Enter or click the Go button: ftp://18.104.22.168
* You will get a message that Windows cannot access this folder. This is okay! Click OK.
* Go to the File menu OR right click in Windows 7/8, and choose Login As...
* Login as dropoff, and use the password dropoff as well.
2. Double-click Transfer.
3. Double-click Drop. The next window should appear empty. Drag the file(s) you are submitting into the Pickup folder's window. You cannot place a folder in this window, so you will need to drag the separate files. Therefore it is important to email or contact the Media Solutions staff person with whom you are working. Please provide us with the name(s) of your file(s).