File Transfer – Picking up files over the
network (Windows users)
1. These instructions apply to Windows users:
* Go to My Network Places.
* Enter this ftp address in the Address box and then press Enter:
* You will get a message that Windows cannot access this folder.
This is okay! Click OK.
* Go to the File menu and choose Login As...
* Login as dropoff, and use the password dropoff as well.
2. Double-click Transfer.
3. Double-click Pickup. Locate the file or folder
with your name on it and drag it to your computer's desktop.
4. Please notify the staffperson you are working with, that you
have picked up the files, so that they can remove them from the
Page last modified on
November 26, 2012