Our collective experience and background in medical and biological illustration has given us insight on how to effectively communicate complex information targeted to specific audiences.
These examples have been produced for the medical, research, and publishing communities here at the university. Our portfolios include, but are not limited to:
- medical and biological illustrations
- figures for publication, web, or presentation
- patient education illustrations
- surgical training figures
- editorial illustrations
- infographics or diagrams which illustrate editorial or scientific concepts or data
These figures can appear in print or web applications, including:
- publications, such as textbooks or journals
- brochures and information pieces
- grant proposals
- use in lectures and instructional materials
- conference posters and exhibits
- websites or e-newsletters
Contact our illustrator for a consultation.
"I cannot tell you how helpful you were to us.
The final product was way beyond our expectations and I want you to know how much it was appreciated. The final figure is EXCELLENT and we have received a lot of compliments on it."
"Working with you and Media Solutions was great. The images get some important points across which are too abstract for folks unaware of Native communities."